Paying for transfers from your EU bank account just got easier. When using NALA, you can pay for the transaction through direct transfer from your EU bank account.
NALA has partnered with Banked, one of Europe's leading fintech companies, to integrate directly with our user's banks in Europe. This feature allows a seamless transfer of funds from your bank account to NALA as a payment method for your transaction.
How to Pay using Banked.
To pay for your transactions via bank transfer, follow the process below:
1. Log into your NALA account using your email address and password.
2. Click on the Send button on your home page.
3. Select the country you want to send funds to and the delivery method.
4. You will be prompted to select the recipient details. Key this in and proceed to add the amount you want to send to the recipient.
5. Select 'Bank' as the payment method for your transaction.
6. You will then be prompted to select the bank you have an account with.
7. Click on 'Pay by Bank' and follow the prompt sent to authorise the payment.
After the payment has been authorised, you will be redirected to the app to follow on the progress of the transfer. If you have any additional questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact Mama NALA.